SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF®
SIZE: 30 ml
SKIN TYPE: Normal | Oily | Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discolouration | Aging
A patented daytime vitamin C face serum with antioxidants that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration. U.S. Patent No. 9,248,082.
Phloretin CF features a patented unique combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental stressor damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from infrared radiation (IRA), UVA/UVB, and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF visibly enhances the appearance of discoloration, reduces fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental stressor protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals.
- Improves the appearance of skin discoloration and overall skin tone.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum for your face remains effective for a duration of minimum 72 hours.
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for oily, normal, and combination skin types.
HOW TO USE
1. In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
2. Complete your anti-aging regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible signs of aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- 2% phloretin
Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, whilst simultaneously helping improve cell turnover, and the appearance of skin discoloration
- 10% L-ascorbic acid
Sought out for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging skincare benefits
- 0.5% ferulic acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHLORETIN, FERULIC ACID
Combination, Dry, Normal, Sensitive
650 Mount Pleasant Rd #8
Toronto, ON M4S 2N5, Canada